A Novel mAb for Adult T-cell leukemia (ATL)
- We have tried to establish various monoclonal antibodies and we tried to produce a monoclonal antibody that enables ATL treatment.
- Rats were immunized with ATL cells to establish hybridoma cells. We have succeeded in purifying the monoclonal antibody from the culture supernatant.
- The gene for the monoclonal antibody was isolated and the nucleotide sequence of the variable region was determined. Our monoclonal antibody recognizes the XXXXX antigen.
- The growth inhibitory effect on ATL cells was confirmed using in vitro and animal models.
- Our mAb suppresses ATL with a different target and different mechanism of other antibodies(Mogamulizumab,etc.).
Data will update soon.